Friday, April 26, 2013

GamerProgress

April 12, 2013

I am a regular player like any other. I have been corrected that Edgeworld was released in May of 2011 (thanks FidoFuz). I have been playing it since August 2011 which was shortly after it was released on Google+. I know that many players and alliances in our sector all have different ways of keeping track of all the data that Edgeworld has to offer. I have attempted a variety of leader boards and things for our alliance and the alliances of our close allies. Each one of my attempts have become bigger in scope and in data. This is my latest attempt at providing good data for not only my home sector but for all sectors in Edgeworld.


I hope that you find this tool helpful and it increases your enjoyment of the game. If you have ideas for this application I will do my best to implement them. I can be contacted at GamerProgress@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment