Saturday, February 22, 2014

It is time to move on

February 22, 2014

The data download is complete for this week including 2 new sectors: Gamma Leonis Group, Zeta Sculptori.

I would also like to announce that GamerProgress.com will be shutting down.  I will be completing 2 more downloads on March 1, 2014 and March 8, 2014.  After that the site will stay live for approximately 3 more weeks after that shutting down completely on April 1, 2014.

I have enjoyed building this site for the players and I am happy that I was able to be a part of your gaming experience.  I haven't seriously played Edgeworld for several months and the time has come for me to move on.  My advice for you is to go and out and enjoy life, I have experienced many new things since breaking away from EW.  Kabam had control of the better part of 2 years of my life.  If you enjoy the game by all means keep playing but if you don't then go experience something else.  Your base is digital your life is real.

I would like to thank all those who have supported me and supported my work.  Good luck to all and happy hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment