Saturday, April 12, 2014

Still Working the New Technology

April 12, 2014

Download is complete again for this week.  There were a few small glitches last week as we try to figure out the new download scripts but I think we got it solved this week.  As always review your data in your alliance and sector and if you see anything that looks off please contact me.

If you didn't see it yet I have added Top 100s lists that can be found on the Leader Boards Page.  They may take a second to load up but there was interest for players to see if they could get their names on these lists for all of Edgeworld.  

UPDATE:

I just realised that Kabam added 2 more sectors Witch Head Nebula (235) AND Soul Nebula (236). I have now added them and the data is available.

 Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment