Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Nov 11, 2014

Hello Edgeworld,

As you can see I uploaded a new update. We're working on getting this automated but it is taking longer than expected. We are also working on getting new statistics ready, but that is also taking longer than I had hoped.

I'd like to formally thank the people who have donated to help support the site. THANK YOU to:

GezMax from the Zombie Elite Alliance in the Spiral Rouse sector
Alteus from the Horizon Alliance in the Vu Mai Mira sector
Volatile1111 from the UNHOLY-ALLIANCE in the Sean Pagne Supernova sector

I also want to take this moment to thank those who donated to the previous owner of the site - those donations keep the site going. Thanks!

Again, I'd like to ask for suggestions on what you think we could do to make GP more useful to you. Please contribute suggestions to the blog as comments, or send me mail directly.

Yours in EW
GamerProgress

No comments:

Post a Comment