Thursday, December 11, 2014

Dec 11, 2014

We are one step closer to providing some additional stats that we hope you will all like. We may put up several items in the next week, but I'll ask for input on which ones help you the most or are the most interesting.

Remember, you can always provide feedback and comments on my blog - Blog Discussion Foruml

I'm going to take a moment to again ask for donations. I would like to publicly thank those who have already contributed, every dollar helps. To date, I have received approximately 9% of the cost of the site in donations. If you feel the madness to donate before Christmas (for those who celebrate it), then you can do so here - Redirect dollars earmarked to buy platinum :-)

As always, thanks for your support and encouragement.

Yours in EW!
GamerProgress

No comments:

Post a Comment