Saturday, August 9, 2014

Connection problems

August 9, 2014

Sorry everyone, I am having database connection problems this morning. I have this weeks data downloaded and saved in text files but I can't get it into the database. I am also not going to be home for the rest of the day. I will do my best to get this fixed but the data will not be up until tomorrow at the earliest. My apologies. (2014-08-09 7:30 am EST)

UPDATE:
I have identified the problem as a permissions problem to the database because I exceeded the allowable size (oops). I am working to resolve the problem by only keeping the last 6 months of data. I do have all the data saved in text files if I can find a future use for it. As of now, I still am not able to add records so data has not been updated. (2014-08-10 12:15 pm EST)

1 comment:

  1. Cool bro! hope u get it all sorted out soon... you are doing a great job keep it up :-)

    ReplyDelete