Thursday, August 21, 2014

Update Wednesday Aug 21

Well we have a little setback.:( 

Apparently we have quite a few people who take delight in using, IMO, unsuitable characters in their names, alliances, and descriptions. :mad:

I have to sanitize the data before I make the site available again. This came to light when I attempted to upload the Aug 9 data set.

So until further notice, the site is up, but it's mostly useless because there's no data in the databases.

Sorry for the false hope, but I am working on it and trying to figure out a solution.

BTW, the new site and databases should work out just fine! No space issues and hopefully no performance issues either (once I can get clean data into the db). :D

Thanks again for all the good wishes.

GameProgress gamerprogress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment