Monday, April 13, 2015

April 13, 2015

New weekly statistics have been uploaded. Please let me know if you find any errors/mistakes/omissions.

The database is getting fairly large and has over 5 million row in it now. We are investigating either performing additional optimizations or moving to a better database. I would like to implement a MPP algorithm but that would require a completely different database and approach to the queries; not to mention additional computing resources.

The download is now taking almost two hours. The upload is taking about 1/2 hour.

It has been a long time since I asked for donations to cover my costs.

I would appreciate any donations: please go here => http://gamerprogress.com/gpSupport.php

Thanks for your support.
GamerProgress

1 comment:

  1. Why the delay from April 20 to May 3? Is the upload for this week on? The schedule seems to have broken and you haven't made a blog about it...

    ReplyDelete