Saturday, October 5, 2013

GamerProgress Spiced Up

October 5, 2013

Welcome to the new look and feel of GamerProgress.com.  I have been busy at this for a few weeks so hopefully you all continue find the site helpful and now hopefully nicer to look at.  I have tried to take most of the functionality out of the original site and bring it here to the new one.  Please take a good look around and let me know if any of the features you used are no longer available.  In addition, if anything is not working as would expect please let me know by sending me a message at GamerProgress@gmail.com.

 I have included a bunch of new stuff and I wanted to bring in some of the great graphics that Kabam developers have come up with but we rarely have a chance to really appreciate.

The data download is complete for this week.  I tried to increase the number of alliances downloaded per sector.  There is a small bug right now when a player missed the previous download (ie. the new alliances).  I am working on it and will hopefully get it fixed soon. (*fixed)

No comments:

Post a Comment