Saturday, October 19, 2013

New Home page and Performance issues

October 19, 2013

Data download is complete for this week.  I have built a new home page to thank those who have contributed to GamerProgress and give them a little perk of a quick link to their data.  It isn't much but it is what I can offer.  I have also tried to improve the loading performance of game wide pages like the Sectors page and the game Leader Boards page.  Please let me know if the changes I made resulted in something unintended.

I am thinking of creating a player stories section of GamerProgress.  If you have a story about how you are making the game fun for you and your team please send it to me and I will post it.  At this point in Edgeworld we can't necessarily rely on Kabam to fix our game so lets share some positive stories about how you are making the game fun.  Send your stories to GamerProgress@gmail.com make sure you include your player name and your sector.

Thanks for checking out the site and happy hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment